Starting a business?
Starting a business is a major decision to make in life so it should be carefully planned out. I see so many people starting businesses without even knowing the steps to take to make sure they are properly set up.
Here are some things you may want to consider before you start making your first $1.00 :
1 . What entity structure should I choose: Sole Proprietor, Single Member LLC, Partnership, Qualified Joint Venture (typically used for married couples), S or C Corporation?
2. What legal documents do I need to have in place before I even start operations?
3. What are my tax implications and how to minimize it?
4. What type of funding is out there for my business?
5. How do I keep track of all my income and expenses?
6. How to I prepare for retirement?
As you can see there is so much to consider and that you would want to put in place so that you are
legal and tax ready!
If you want to know more about best practices as business owner book your consultation TODAY.
You will also get free guide with tips and an Excel plug and play to track your income and expenses
once you book your consultation.